Superfoods: products that are truly worth eating
Have you ever wondered that some food could change the way you feel? There is no secret that healthier choices can not only affect your stomach, but also your thoughts. Here is a list of products that are classified as superfoods.
- Cabbage. Cabbage and Chinese cabbage are rich in calcium, iron, fiber and vitamins. In addition, they have very few calories.
- Cauliflower. Cauliflower is rich in potassium, fiber, protein, calcium, iron, zinc, vitamins A, B6, B12, C, D, E and K.
- Brussels sprouts. Brussels sprouts contain substances that help fight cancerous cells.
- Pumpkins. Pumpkins are rich in beta-carotene (vitamin A), as well as potassium, fiber, vitamins B6, C, E and iron.
- Broccoli. They are rich in folic acid, which is important for pregnant women.
- Red pepper. It is an excellent source of vitamins A, C and B6.