The benefits of pineapples
Good nutrition has a great effect on certain diseases. If you want to be healthier, it is recommended to drink water with pineapple every morning. Pineapples contain a lot of vitamins that our body needs, for example, vitamin C, which is a powerful antioxidant essential for our body. Here are more reasons you should eat pineapples:
1.Pineapples reduce inflammation. They contain bromelain, an enzyme that has anti-inflammatory properties. Bromelain destroys toxins and reduces inflammation. If you eat pineapples regularly, you can even mitigate pain of arthritis.
2. Pineapple helps you to lose weight. Pineapples contain fiber, so your body needs time to digest it. If you drink water with pineapple on an empty stomach, later you will not feel the need of sugar. Pineapples contain thiamine, which converts carbohydrates to energy and accelerates metabolism.
3. Pineapples destroy parasites in liver and kidney Pineapples not only reduce inflammation, but they also contain bromelain, which has anti parasitic properties.
4. Pineapple helps to keep thyroid gland healthy. Bromelain and iodine are a perfect support from autoimmune diseases. If you have any thyroid disorder, eat pineapple regularly.
5. Pineapple balances electrolytes. They can be used to treat spasticity injuries.
6. Pineapple removes toxins and metals. Antioxidants, fiber and enzymes –are well detoxifying components. They cleanse the body from toxic substances and heavy metals.
7. Pineapple improves digestion. Bromelain helps the body to digest proteins.
8. It helps to keep healthy teeth and gums. Bromelain prevents formation of plaque and stones. This enzyme also whitens teeth and strengthens the gums.
9. Pineapples helps to keep your eyes healthy. Pineapples improve vision because they contain vitamin A and beta-carotene. To protect yout eyes from aging, eat pineapples every day. This will protect against vision loss in old age.
10. Pineapple protects against cancer. Studies with animals have shown that pineapple can be more effective than chemotherapy.