10 products that don’t allow you to lose weight
It is already mid-summer, but many of us are still struggling to lose weight. Here are 10 foods that are healthy, but that are not good for you if you want to get rid of extra kilos.
1. Cheese. It is high in calories and high in fat. Cheese is difficult to digest and absorb for many people.
2. Nuts are high in calories and high in fat too. It is also very difficult to control the amount you eat.
3. Corn. Usually they have a lot of calories, carbohydrates and often a lot of fat.
4. Avocado. This is one of the fattest fruit. There are so much better fruits and vegetables, which contain as much or even more nutrients and are not fat at all.
5. Salad with additional sauces and salad extras (such as toast, ham, bacon) are extremely high in calories and fat.
6. Dietary soft drinks, ice tea and flavored water. Most of the contain artificial sweeteners which improve your appetite, and clearly they contain a lot of calories.
7. Cold fruit cocktails. Most of them are very high in calories and high in carbohydrates.
8. Whole grain wheat bread and pasta. They contain a lot of carbohydrates and are high in calories. If you add butter, cheese, meat sauce, peanut butter, jam and other similar goodies, you can be sure you will not lose weight.
9. Peanut butter. It has lots of calories, it is high in fat and a whole lot of carbohydrates. Peanut butter can be one of the best weight-producing products.
10. Olive oil! Olive oil is very good for your heart, but don’t forget that it contains a lot of calories.