15 golden rules for those who want to lose weight
Our mood often depends on what we see in the mirror in the morning. For this simple reason, you should always try to stay in shape. Adjust the rhythm of your life in a way that you would feel beautiful and graceful always, and not just occasionally. A few simple but effective rules will help you to do it.
- Watch the people and analyze their behavior. When you’re sitting in a cafe or restaurant, pay attention to how fast or how slow they eat, how they look like, etc.
- Do not step on the scales too often. It takes time to lose weight, so there is no need to be weighing yourself every single day. Besides, if you will not see the results, you can reduce the desire to get rid of excess weight.
- Serve portions of food in plates, instead of bringing everything you cooked on the table. You will be surprised that you will eat much less.
- Do not be too strict for yourself. You can eat almost everything in moderate amounts, and most understand that forbidden fruit is always sweeter.
- Do not watch TV while you are eating. Do not get distracted and try to feel the taste of each piece.
- Get involved in family and community life. Many people eat when they have nothing else to do. Make sure to keep yourself occupied.
- Do not store products in a visible place. The less you see, the less you eat.
- Chew food very well.
- Never miss breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- Always eat in the same place when you eat at home. This way you will reduce the number of places associated with food.
- Brush or at least rinse your teeth after eating. If you don’t feel the taste of food in your mouth, you will not continue thinking about food.
- If you are going somewhere where you know you will be tempted to eat unhealthy food, eat at home before going there, so it will be easier to resist temptations.
- Make a shopping list before going to the store.
- Do not buy food when you are hungry.
- If you feel hungry, at first drink a glass of water. Maybe you are just thirsty.