Terms of Service
By using this website you show your consent to these Terms of Service. Please do not use this website if you do not agree with all of these Terms of Service.
Healthguide.net reserves the right to change these Terms of Service at any time, and through your continued use of the website you signify your consent to these changes.
All the contents on the Healthguide.net website are to be used only as information, by no means can it be a substitute for qualified medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Under no circumstances should you ever neglect to seek a professional medical opinion due to anything you have read on this website.
Healthguide.net does not endorse any physicians, products, procedures, opinions, tests, or any other information found on our website. Use this information at your own discretion.
You may find some of our content to be sexual in nature. If you find this to be offensive, do not use the website.
Use of Content
Everything on Healthguide.net can be used for information, education, communication and other purposes. It can be downloaded, made copies of, and printed for personal non-commercial use. You cannot remove references to Healthguide.net or claim that this is your own information. This includes both texts and images. If you want to distribute, modify, transmit or repost this content, you cannot do so without our written consent. You can post parts of our material on your webpage, provided that you link to the original in such a way that it clearly credits Healthguide.net for the copied material.
These terms of service and any disputes arising out of or related to our services and the sites will be construed by and enforced in accordance with the laws of Lithuania. By your usage of, or your posting on this site, you constitute your agreement to the current conditions listed in this document, and other documents that apply to this website.
If you violate any of these Terms and Conditions, your permission to use the Content automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of any portion of the Content.
Liability of Healthguide.net and Its Licensors
Use the Healthguide.net site and its content at your own risk.
When using Healthguide.net, information will be transmitted over a medium that may be beyond the control and jurisdiction of Healthguide.net and its suppliers. Accordingly, Healthguide.net assumes no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Healthguide.net site.
The Healthguide.net site and the content are provided on an “as is” basis. Healthguide.net, its licensors, and its suppliers, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaim all warranties, either expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of third parties’ rights, and fitness for particular purpose. Without limiting the foregoing, Healthguide.net, its licensors, and its suppliers make no representations or warranties about the following:
1. The accuracy, reliability, completeness, currentness, or timeliness of the Content, software, text, graphics, links, or communications provided on or through the use of the Healthguide.net Site.
2. The satisfaction of any government regulations requiring disclosure of information on prescription drug products or the approval or compliance of any software tools with regard to the content contained on the Healthguide.net site.
User Submissions — Image, Video, Audio Files
- You agree to only post or upload Media (like photos, videos or audio) that you have taken yourself or that you have all rights to transmit and license.
- To protect your privacy, you agree that you will not submit any media that contains Personally Identifiable Information.
- Never post a picture or video of or with someone else unless you have their explicit permission.
- By uploading any media like a photo or video, (a) you grant to Healthguide.net a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, copy, print, display, reproduce, modify, publish, post, transmit and distribute the media and any material included in the media; and (b) you certify that any person pictured in the submitted media (or, if a minor, his/her parent/legal guardian) authorizes Healthguide.net to use, copy, print, display, reproduce, modify, publish, post, transmit and distribute the media and any material included in such media; and (c) you agree to indemnify Healthguide.net and its affiliates, directors, officers and employees and hold them harmless from any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from the media and/or your failure to comply with these the terms described in this document.
We have the right to review, and remove any media for any reason.
It is your responsibility to control the use of activation codes and passwords, to control access to your account on the website, and to inform Healthguide.net as quickly as possible, should deactivation be necessary. You grant Healthguide.net and all other persons or entities involved in the operation of the site the right to transmit, monitor, retrieve, store, and use your information in connection with the operation of the site. Healthguide.net cannot and does not assume any responsibility or liability for any information you submit, or your or third parties’ use or misuse of information transmitted or received using Healthguide.net tools and services.
Healthguide.net Community and Public Areas
If you use a Public Area, such as forums or other member communities, or if you post comments, you are solely responsible for your own communications, the consequences of posting those communications, and your reliance on any communications found in the Public Areas. Healthguide.net and its licensors are not responsible for the consequences of any communications in the Public Areas.
Healthguide.net Reserves the Right (but is Not Obligated) to Do Any or All of the Following:
- Record the dialogue in public areas.
- Investigate an allegation that a communication(s) do(es) not conform to the terms of this section and determine in its sole discretion to remove or request the removal of the communication(s).
- Monitor, edit, or disclose any communication in the Public Areas.
- Edit or delete any communication(s) posted on the Healthguide.net Site, regardless of whether such communication(s) violate these standards.
Healthguide.net or its licensors have no liability or responsibility to users of the Healthguide.net Site or any other person or entity for performance or nonperformance of the aforementioned activities.
Advertisements, Searches, and Links to Other Sites
Healthguide.net does not recommend and does not endorse the content on any third-party websites. Healthguide.net is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites, sites framed within the Healthguide.net Site, third-party sites provided as search results, or third-party advertisements, and does not make any representations regarding their content or accuracy. Your use of third-party websites is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such sites. Healthguide.net does not endorse any product, service, or treatment advertised on the Healthguide.net Site.
Notice and Takedown Procedures; and Copyright Policy
If you believe any materials accessible on or from the site infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from this web site by contacting Healthguide.net and providing the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work, and where possible include a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of the work.
- Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the material, and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material.
- Your name, address, telephone number and (if available) e-mail address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information that you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that “under penalty of perjury,” you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.