6 important products for every woman
A lot of women suffer from pain in the lower abdomen before menstruation, their mood deteriorates and some even have problems with skin. Canadian researchers suggest including these six products to ease PMS symptoms.
1. Flax Seeds. They are rich in omega 3 fatty acids, which adjust hormonal system. Used regularly flax seeds reduce menstrual pain.
2. Legumes. Legumes are a great healthy plant that is rich in protein and fiber. They help women to protect themselves from colorectal cancers.
3. Citrus fruits. Oranges, tangerines, grapefruits, lemons are rich in vitamin C, which slows down aging process.
4. Broccoli. Broccoli is an excellent source of B group vitamins. They reduce the risk of cancer and adjust hormonal balance.
5. Cranberries. Cranberries help prevent urinary bladder and urinary tract infections.
6. Spinach. Spinach contain a lot of folic acid that helps to prevent cardiovascular diseases, intestinal cancer, senile dementia and even slows down formation of wrinkles.