1. Do not wear very open clothes and without any hat or other protection for your head. It is recommended to wear natural fiber clothing, such as cotton or linen.
2. It is especially harmful to work outside when the sun is very bright as physical activities at this weather can lead to cardiac arrhythmias and overheating.
3. Avoid eating fat foods and foods that are heard to digest. Try eating low fat dairy products, fruits and vegetables instead.
4. Do not leave your pets inside the car even for a short period of time.
5. Avoid alcoholic beverages and drinks with caffeine or sweeteners as they promote water excretion from the body.
6. Although air conditioning is a great invention, make sure that the difference of the temperature inside and outside is not bigger than 6-8 degrees. Otherwise you can get ill.
7. If you have any heart, lungs or nervous system problems, be careful with swimming after sunbathing.
8. Remember that sunbathing can be very dangerous. Make sure you use high SPF every time you are outside.
9. Although it is very important to drink when the weather is hot, do not drink a lot at once. It is better to drink a little bit regularly instead of waiting until you are very thirsty.
10. Make sure you protect your eyes. Good sunglasses are essential in summertime.