- Your menu has too few fruits and vegetables. During the day, you should eat at least 500-600 grams of fruits and vegetables.
- You have no steady diet (for example, you skip breakfast, lunch or dinner, randomly stuff yourself with sandwiches and so on, etc.). The regime is extremely important. Especially it is important to have breakfast.
- You have too long breaks between meals. You ommit “natural” hunger and your suffer to a state when it is really easy to exaggerate and overeat. To prevent this, you need to eat every 3-4 hours during the day, 5-6 times a day.
- You have a lot of “empty” calories. You eat too much useless food, such as sausages, potato chips, white bread, etc).
- You have a lack of physical exercises.
- You do not get enough sleep. Most of us need 7-8 hours of sleep a day.