Many people like jogging. Everybody has to exercise and be active and jogging one of the easiest ways to do it. It has positive effect on your cardiovascular system and helps you to restore your inner balance. If you are not jogging yet, but you consider doing it, we will give you one good tip. First of all, decide what time you are going to do it. Getting confortable clothing and footwear is essential too. So what are the advantages and disadvantages of jogging in the morning and jogging in the evening?
Jogging in the morning:
- You will wake up in the morning without alarm clock. Your body will regulate its biological clock.
- Jogging is much easier when we have lots of power.
- Jogging lifts up your mood and provides energy for the rest of the day.
Jogging in the evening:
- It provides an extra portion of energy.
- You are burning calories that you consumed throughout the day.
- It reduces your appetite, so you will avoid overeating at night.
- It helps you to calm down, reduces stress and tension and also improves sleep.
You should also keep in mind that we are the most active at 6-7 a.m., 11-12 a.m. and 5-6 p.m. If you decide to go jogging in the morning, keep in mind that you cannot do it straight after getting up. You should wait at least 30 minutes. If you decide to go jogging it the evening, after work, rest for at least 20 minutes before that. It is very important that you go to sleep not earlier than 2 hours after jogging.