Since ancient times, people are looking for the eternal (or at least long) life elixir. This time we want to tell you about the drinks, which are not only tasty, but also help you to stay young for longer.
- Water. To make skin smooth and fresh, it is necessary to hydrate it. Probably the best moisturizer is plain water. How much of it we should drink depends on many factors (your age, weight, weather, etc.), but experts agree that it should be at least 8 glasses of water per day.
- Coffee. Just a cup of this coffee a day reduces the risk of cancer by 10%. It is believed that this is related to caffeine.
- Green tea. It reduces the risk of developing cardiovascular diseases, it strengthens your teeth, prevents decay and slows down the aging process of your cells.
- Cocoa. This is the best source of flavonoids, which help to maintain healthy blood vessels, prevent hypertension, atherosclerosis, diabetes, kidney diseases and memory problems.
- Soy milk It is known for providing the skin elasticity. Natural ingredients help the skin to produce collagen, a protein that gives our skin firmness and elasticity.
- Red grapefruit juice. Due to the lycopene (one of the most potent antioxidants), it neutralizes free radicals and slows down the cell aging process. Grapefruit juice also strengthens the protection from the sun and stimulates production of protein that is responsible for skin firmness.
- Carrot juice is the best medication to improve memory. Research has shown that juice that contain luteolin effectively helps to solve problems associated with the aging, as well as Alzheimer’s disease and multiple sclerosis.
- Orange juice helps to maintain good eyesight. It contains much lutein, which is important for vision and which protects eyes from free radicals.
- Beetroot juice improves memory. Research shows that it dilates blood vessels and improves blood flow.