Women’s beauty and health is an inexhaustible subject. But do you know why women should always have nuts in their bags?
1. Nuts contain unsaturated fatty acids which help to prevent the negative effects of dieting: pale skin, brittle nails, split hair ends and even a boomerang principle of gaining the weight back.
2. Proper hormone balance has effect on both slim body and good mood. This can be guaranteed by eating nuts and seeds which are rich in unsaturated fatty acids.
3. Unsaturated fatty acids facilitate and premenstrual syndrome ( PMS) – and eating the nuts in accordance with the principles of healthy eating , PMS may even completely disappear .
4. Nuts help to maintain an active brain activity, so all women that have mental work as well as those struggling with chronic fatigue should be eating nuts.
5. Nuts contain unsaturated fat which reduce the risk of various diseases: cancer, Alzheimer’s disease, arthritis, eczema, depression, cardiovascular disease. They also increase resistance to various infections.
6. Nuts contain beta-carotene and vitamin E which prevent the process of aging and age spots. They also reduce the occurrence of the adverse effects of free radicals.
7. Polyunsaturated fatty acids and vitamin B6 help to regulate cholesterol levels in the blood.