Bee sting treatment?

Bee sting treatment?
 

As soon as temperature goes high, we start spending much of our time in the garden, farm or near to the lake or sea. However, this time is often interrupted by a wide range of insects, mosquitoes, bees, wasps and others creatures. Insect stings are usually painful and may cause a strong response. Health experts warn that the reaction to a bee sting can be of two types: normal and the allergic reaction.

Depending on the individual reaction of the human, they can be dangerous for us and even fatal if a patient does not get the assistance he needs. As soon as the person gets injured, he must be asked whether he is allergic to bee stings because the progress can lead to anaphylactic shock.

How to identify a bee sting?

• There is a strong and sharp sting in the pain location.

• The injured area is red and swollen.

• The skin is itchy.

Allergic reaction can cause shortness of breath, facial swelling, difficulty to breath, hives all over the body, low blood pressure and others. What should I do? Health experts claim that first of all we should help for the injured patient reduce the pain and swelling, so help him reach the hospital as soon as possible. It is also important to remove the bee‘s sting from the injured area. For that, you should use your fingers or tweezers and do all this procedure very carefully so that you wouldn‘t squeeze the sting down into the body and infect it with more poison. Remove all the rings, watches, bracelets and other jewelry from infected area. In order to reduce pain and swelling, apply cold compresses made from ice or frozen foods for at least 10 minutes. 

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>