10 steps to avoid getting cold
1. Balance your diet.
2. Eat lighter meal and reducing the size of your portions.
3. Reduce the amount of animal protein.
4. Use natural preservatives: garlic, onions, etc.
5. Use vitamin C. Eat more products that contain vitamin C.
6. Drink alkaline water.
7. Detoxify your body.
8. Try ozone therapy.
9. Drink tea that cleanses your kidneys: cranberry or lingo berry teas are great options.
10. Rinse throat baking soda or salt solution. You can also use calendula tea for that.