How to protect your kids from getting flu?
Here are some tips on how to keep your children away from flu.
- Make sure that your children wash their hands.
- Avoid close contact with sick people, stay away from public transport or mass events. There might be people that have runny nose or that are coughing and sharing agents of influenza viruses.
- Make sure you kids are not cold or overheated. Make sure you do not keep extremely high temperature in your care when taking your kids somewhere. High temperature is dangerous to children’s health.
- Use more garlic when cooking. Garlic helps to avoid not only viruses, but also virus carriers that are at a furtherdistance from you.
- Remember that it is important to properly arrange you daily routine: exercise, rest, have some mental activity and alternate it with physical activity. Spend time in the fresh air.