6 greatest properties of pomegranates
1. Pomegranates increase the level of hemoglobin and even helps to overcome anemia. If you have anemia, drink half a glass of fresh pomegranate juice three times a day half an hour before a meal, for about 2 months.
2. Pomegranate seeds gently lower blood pressure. Add some dried pomegranate seeds to your tea to calm your nervous system down and improve sleep.
3. Pomegranates increase hormonal activity. Pomegranate grains contain oil, which restores hormonal balance in the body. Therefore, you should eat pomegranate grains if you have painful menstruation or headaches.
4. Pomegranates sanitize throat and mouth. Prepare a tea from pomegranate peel and rinse your mouth with it to treat stomatitis and gingivitis.
5. Pomegranates can replace insulin. Pomegranate fruit is one of the few sweets that diabetics can eat. These fruits are known to significantly decrease the level of sugar in the blood.
6. Pomegranates cleanse radioactive materials. Pomegranate juice is beneficial for all who work with radioactive isotopes or live in an area of higher activity.