How to get rid of belly fat in 14 days?
It is impossible make an overweight person slim in a short period of time, but getting rid of your belly within 14 days is realistic. You just need to follow a few rules.
A lot of people know very well how easy it is to get a layer of fat around your belly, and how hard it is to get rid of. But what should you do if your tummy shows up through clothes and destroys the whole picture a few days before your vacation or an important even? You can make it much better if you follow a special diet.
Big belly is not just fat
Before starting a fight against your tummy, you should first of all know its cause. In most cases, belly gets bigger because we eat too much and we don’t use all energy that we got with food, so it becomes fat. Another popular reason of chubby belly is weak abdominal muscles. On top of that, an unhealthy diet can make your belly look even bigger.
So how to change your diet?
You do not have to follow any strict diet. In fact it is quite simple, and you only have to keep in mind some very important principles:
• You must give up alcohol, chocolate, fried and fatty meals, fast food and various seasonings. These are simple carbohydrates that stimulate your appetite and promote fat accumulation in the body.
• Replace white bread with whole grain bread that is full of fiber. The latter is like a sponge. It absorbs toxins that poison our body, and cleanses intestines.
• Eat more fresh vegetables and low-fat meat. Prepare salads from tomatoes, cucumbers, beets, carrots, celery and bell pepper. Choose chicken or turkey instead of pork, beef and sheep. And do not forget to remove the skin!
• Be careful with products that promote abdominal distension. Try to eat less of them. Some vegetables (such as beans, cabbage) also promote accumulation of gas in the intestines, so you should limit them too.
• Eat often and small portions of food. Make sure you don’t feel hungry, but as soon as you feel satisfied, you should stop eating. Your food should be divided roughly into five portions and eat them throughout entire day. One serving should be about the size of a fist.
• Eat foods that contain a lot of protein. Protein is necessary not only to get rid of belly fat, but also for muscle growth. So be sure to include meat, eggs, and dairy products to your diet.